Saturday, November 30, 2013

On "Gamefeel" (Storify)

So I'm gonna try this now where I post links to storify's of my twitter. My twitter is a mess, but I actually write a LOT there, and it gives me a great excuse to stay disorganized. So in the forseeable future, look forward to me occasionally posting links to a storify that groups together my thoughts on a particular gaming subject.

I have no regular publishing schedule, but I do absolutely promise you you're still going to get actual content on this blog, linking to a glorified group of my tweets will not replace my "deeper" work that I do here.

All that said, today I said a few things about "gamefeel". (I don't like it.)

http://storify.com/AustinCHowe/gameplay-vs-gamefeel-storify-test?utm_content=storify-pingback&awesm=sfy.co_jWxy&utm_campaign=&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment